Ok, some people say Agile is dead, Agile is sick… so they told me not to use Agile.
I will. And I promisse I will not use the word Agile again. And starting NOW, I promisse I will run projects with the rules bellow:
- help teams to understand project goals with business goals.
- build small iterations to check project progress with real customers.
- help teams to continuously improve and show how they can do by themselves.
- develop autonomy and less fragile teams / individuals by sharing more responsibility.
- work on root causes and leadership development. Build prevention.
- deliver and celebrate results.
- teach people to share and create knowlege together.
But I will never use the word Agile again. I promisse! 🙂
— Daniel Wildt
Um pensamento sobre “Stop doing Agile, Daniel. ”